Sahi River View Guest House is situated on the bank of Holy River Ganga, at Assi-Ghat, which is one of the five major sacred places of "PANCH TIRTHA OF KASHI". Being in the Heartbeat of the city, yet far from the madding crowd. This Guest House is operative in a heritage building with most of modernday amenities and provides a peaceful and homely environment and alleviates the mood with calmness of the holy Ganges. Lastly, our services are exclusively traditional and We belive in "ATITHI DEVO BHAVAS" (Guest is God).
We have 11 Rooms 9 of which are air- conditioned. Most of the rooms have windows that provides beautiful view of the river Ganga and also healthy & pollution-free air. Some of the rooms have their own balcony from where you can enjoy the breath-taking view in privacy.
We serve homemade delicious traditional Indian Vegetarian Food and Breakfast. For convenience we have made room service available. You can also enjoy tempting meal on the beautiful roof-top.
* 5 km from VARANASI railway station ; * 17 km from MUGHALSARAI railway station ; * 35 km from VARANASI airport
* Opposite to parking at Assi-Ghat
* All the world known temples of Varanasi...
* The famous and historical Golden Temple which is One of the
main attractions of
Varanasi, also Durga Temple, Monkey Temple.
* The Evening Aarti of Holy River Ganga is done at
Dashaswamedh Ghat, with thousands of oil lamps creating a beautiful environment. You can enjoy! this fascinating and
Aarti from boat too.
* The Cremation Ghat (Burning Ghat), A place where last rites of the body is performed.
* The Banaras Hindu University One of the largest and
prestigious university, Where you can visit the
famous Bharat KalaBhawan Museum, one of the largest museum in
* Ramnagar Fort of 17th century is situated on the Other side
of river Ganga
and belongs to The Maharaja of Varanasi.
* The Royal Museum inside the Ramnagar fort is full of antiques.
* Sarnath a Pilgrim place is just 16 kms, Where Buddha preached his first Sermon. It has wealth
of religious tradition and archaeological remains.
So the exotic is the beauty of the city, the hopitality & feeling of
A Home Away From Home, that it can not be experienced without visiting the Place.
Obiously !! We may not the best but are Only One of Our Type.